Thursday, September 3, 2009

Zac takes Sanders to a Sheep Herding Lesson!

On Wednesday, August 26th, Zac wanted to take Sanders up to Muncie to visit Ferreh's farm and let him herd some sheep. He'd heard a lot about it from me......so when he asked to take the pup up there, how could I refuse? So, we decked Zac out in his Osh Kosh overalls and headed out to the farm!

When we got there, Sanders was excited as always! He was sooo glad to be back. We had a really good couple of lessons and Sanders seemed a lot more interested in the sheep and wanting to work with me during the lesson while Zac sat on the sidelines as a spectator being quiet and just taking in the good country air!

After the lesson, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Thackery's house and ended up getting to play with a teddy bear while I got to can Tomato Juice for my first time. :)

No comments: