Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday, November 2

There's not too much to report, but lest a single day go by without some sort of post, and in the interest of my day at work going a little faster...Well, here we are.

Jen took Sanders over to her sister's new house yesterday & today because Jen is helping them paint. While there, one or 2 of Jen's nieces "taught him how to shake." I dare say it'll take a little longer to get him consistently responding to the commands. However, I did see one of the girls do the shake thing with him yesterday, and with apologies to all of my old English teachers, "He done pretty good".

He's still on 3 legs but gets around really well on just the 3. He looks kind of like a pirate with a peg leg, but Jen already pointed that out. He'll need the cast on for a total of 4 weeks (not 6 as previously reported). Since he's growing so fast, we have to go back EACH WEEK and pay to have a new cast put on. Yikes.

We're a little strapped for cash, so the money for the weekly vet visits is just going to have to come out of the funds I had been using to buy him calcium supplements. It's unfortunate, but its either that or have the HD-DVR service turned off, which is OUT OF THE QUESTION with the Colts-Pats game this weekend. I love my dog as much as the next guy, but come on.

No comments: