Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

So this morning I woke up to let Sanders out to go to the bathroom. He proceeded to take 4 'hops' out the door, and 4 'hops' directly back in through the door. He gave me this look like "You want me to squat and pee in this stuff?" So, I was suckered in from looking at those puppy dog eyes, and shoveled him a path to a spot in our backyard to relieve himself. And he actually used it. Then he proceeded to want to run and play in the snow. He loves it. The only issue is that his hair loves it too. Snow sticks to his hair the way that lint sticks to a lint brush. Needless to say, he always comes in soaking wet after a little play time. But it is OK, because look at how cute he is!!

2 comments:

FLgirl said...

How fun! I wish I could have actually 'enjoyed it' instead of having to do a conference! :P

Anonymous said...

awwww....he is just sooo cute outside!!!!

amanda jean
=]